News & Announcements
- Multiple Bonding Projects on the agenda at Freeman’s Meeting – Monday, March 1st
- United Way Food Box Distribution – Friday, 2/26
- 2020 Annual Stormwater Report
- Farm to Community Meal Boxes – Feb 18th, Washington Park
- Parks and Recreation Summer Employment
- Groton Voter Registration Session – Feb 22
- Public Hearing on City/GU Project – February 16th
- Trash Pick-up scheduled for 2/1 now scheduled for 2/4
- Trash/Recycling Pick-Up Canceled for Monday, 2/1
- Notice of Review of the Annual Report for Stormwater Management Plan
About City of Groton
The City of Groton is a subdivision of the Town of Groton and is located along the Thames River in southeastern Connecticut. It is a thriving and diverse community whose schools, businesses, parks and shoreline make everyday life feel like a day at the beach.
You might be interested in City of Groton Facebook.