News & Announcements
- Municipal Building Closed After Thanksgiving
- Thanksgiving Trash/Recycling Pickup Days
- Leaf Pickup Change – November 24th
- Veterans Day Ceremony: Tolling of The Boats
- Indoor Pop-Up Farmers’ Market – November-March
- Veteran’s Day Trash/Recycling to be Picked up on Thursday
- Fall Leaf Collection Schedule
- Voting In Groton: Everything You Need To Know
- Fire Department – Free 9 Volt Batteries Available for Smoke Alarms
- Free Flu Shots – LLHD Waterford High School – 10/25
About City of Groton
The City of Groton is a subdivision of the Town of Groton and is located along the Thames River in southeastern Connecticut. It is a thriving and diverse community whose schools, businesses, parks and shoreline make everyday life feel like a day at the beach.
You might be interested in City of Groton Facebook.