News & Announcements
- Groton City Clean Up Day – April 24th
- Food Box Distribution – St. John’s Church on April 27th
- UniteCT – Emergency Rental Assistance
- Proposed Budget for Fiscal Year 2021-2022
- Spring Leaf Collection Begins April 21st
- Groton Utilities Spring Rebate Promotion
- Good Friday Holiday – Trash/Recycling Pick up on April 1st
- Municipal Building Reopening on April 5th, Monday through Thursday.
- Regional Household Hazardous Waste Day Schedule for 2021
- West Side School Project – Brandegee Avenue Sidewalk Closure
About City of Groton
The City of Groton is a subdivision of the Town of Groton and is located along the Thames River in southeastern Connecticut. It is a thriving and diverse community whose schools, businesses, parks and shoreline make everyday life feel like a day at the beach.
You might be interested in City of Groton Facebook.