How do I get a copy of a report?

To request a copy of a report, please call the City of Groton Police Department records division at 860-446-4180 Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4 pm. Please have as much information as possible, preferably a case number to assist records personnel in locating the requested information. Not all cases are immediately available for release. Most information requests require a completed Records Request Form, which can be located on this site.

Show All Answers

1. How do I contact an officer?
2. Can I set up a tour of the police department?
3. Can I hire a police officer for a detail?
4. Can I get a Protective Order or Restraining Order at the police department?
5. What should I do with found property?
6. Can I make a police report over the phone?
7. How do I apply for employment at the City of Groton Police Department?
8. Can I request the speed trailer on my road?
9. Can I request officers for a public event?
10. How do I get a copy of a report?
11. What do I do with my old prescription drugs?