Our New Year Pop-up Market is Here!
Have you missed the weekly Farmers’ Market? We have missed you! We are excited to bring our Pop-up Farmers’ Markets once a month to the City of Groton. This is a great time to stock up on your favorite items in the New Year.
Our New Year Pop-up Market is this Saturday, January 9 from 10am-1pm in the City Municipal Building located at 295 Meridian Street in Groton. This event will take place indoors in the large auditorium. Masks are required to enter.
At the Market, you will find fresh produce, plants, organic coffee beans, breads, cupcakes, cookies, pies, scones, cannoli, infused olive oils and balsamic vinegar, sauces, locally-caught seafood, honey, chicken, beef, lotion, soap, lip balms, and more.
Follow us on Facebook to stay up to date on all Farmers’ Market happenings
Come out and enjoy local food while shopping in our large indoor auditorium at the City of Groton Municipal Building at 295 Meridian Street. The New Year Pop-up Market will take place on Saturday, January 9 from 10am to 1pm.
- Absolute Bearing Coffee Company – organic, fair-trade, fresh roasted coffee
- Burnett’s Country Gardens – fresh produce
- Delavignes Gourmet Foods – infused olive oils and balsamic vinegar
- Holy Cannoli – hand-crafted cannoli
- Pastries by Joyce – fresh baked pies
- J+R Scallops – fresh seafood
- Smith Acres LLC – fresh produce
- Standish Brook Farm – fresh baked goods, bread, eggs, chicken
- Traveling Italian Chef – specialty sauces including marinara, traditional, and vodka
- Treatzles Pet Treats – all natural pet treats
- Whisktopia – artisan cupcakes + cookies
- Wholly Goat Farm – lotions, soaps, lip balm, honey, chicken + beef
We look forward to seeing you on Saturday!
Save the Dates
The City of Groton Farmers’ Market is excited to be hosting Farmers’ Market Pop-up events during our off-season! Save the date for second Saturdays November through March. Pop-ups will each have their own theme and will be held at the City of Groton Municipal Building at 295 Meridian Street (indoors!) from 10am to 1pm.
- 1/9/2021 (New Year Market)
- 2/13/2021 (Valentine Market)
- 3/13/2021 (St. Patrick’s Day Market)
Interested in joining our Farmers’ Market Pop-ups as a vendor? We would love to talk with you! Email our Farmers’ Market manager at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Thank you for Supporting Our Community During Covid-19
There is no higher priority to us than the safety of our shoppers and vendors. We are keeping the wellness of everyone in mind while also continuing to bring our community access to the food it needs and support the survival of our local farmers and small businesses.
At the Market, we will be following guidelines set out by the State of CT Department of Agriculture and Ledge Light Health District to do our part in keeping our community open and healthy.
Masks are required.
Extra spacing between vendor booths.
Social distancing will be marked both indoors and out.
Hand sanitizer is available throughout the Market.
We will be adhering to capacity limits set by the State of CT.