The following positions are available for the 2021 Summer Season in the Parks and Recreation Department:
Application, Questionnaire and Ad:
*Complete and submit questionnaire ONLY if applying for the Recreation Assistant position or Recreation Specialist I position
- Download the Application for Seasonal Employment from the section above
- Download the Applicant Questionnaire if applying for the Recreation Assistant or Recreation Specialist I position
- Fill out, sign, scan and email form(s) to HR@cityofgroton-ct.gov
When applying, please be aware of the following:
- Submit one application for the position(s) you are applying for.
- List the exact title of the position(s) you are applying for on the application based on the position(s) available.
- Note that each position has certain requirements to be met as to age, certifications, etc.
- Attach any certifications required for the position(s) you are applying for the summer season.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Resumés may be attached but this does not relieve the applicant from completing the application in full.
- Do not write “See Resumé” on the application.
|Application Deadline: Wednesday, April 21, 2021 at 4:00 p.m.|
|Submit the application and questionnaire (if applicable) to the following e-mail address:|
The City reserves the right to extend the closing date for the submission of applications for the above positions without additional notice or to readvertise for any position.