The following positions are available for the 2022 Summer Season in the Parks and Recreation Department:
Summer Hire Paperwork:
- New and returning hires click here to download all necessary paperwork to complete before beginning work.
Application and Ad:
- Download and complete the Application for Seasonal Employment from the section above.
- Return your completed application to the Human Resources Department using one of the options below:
- E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail to City of Groton HR Dept., 295 Meridian Street, Groton, CT 06340
- Fax it to (860) 449-5501
- Drop in the City’s Blue Drop Box; this will be checked every day – Please label envelope: HR DEPARTMENT PARKS & REC
- This drop box is located in front of the building at the top of the stairs in front of the main doors to the far right
When applying, please be aware of the following:
- Submit one application for the position(s) you are applying for.
- List the exact title of the position(s) you are applying for on the application based on the position(s) available.
- Note that each position has certain requirements to be met as to age, certifications, etc.
- Attach any certifications required for the position(s) you are applying for the summer season.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Resumés may be attached but this does not relieve the applicant from completing the application in full.
- Do not write “See Resumé” on the application.
|Application Deadline: Monday, March 23, 2022 at 4:00 p.m.|
The City reserves the right to extend the closing date for the submission of applications for the above positions without additional notice or to re-advertise for any position.