As the ‘historic’ commercial center of Groton, Thames Street plays an important role in our coastal heritage. As the City works to revitalize and reinvent Thames Street, it is important to remember past efforts to plan for the corridor’s future. This page provides access to prior efforts.
- One Way - Comparison Presentation (0.4 MiB)
- One-Way Feasibility Study - 070108 (2.5 MiB)
- Thames Street Beutification Program 1990 (0.9 MiB)
- Thames Street Revitalization Advisory Committee 1989 (1.9 MiB)
- Thames Street Study 1982 (4.8 MiB)