- This website does not represent the official posting of information for the City of Groton. It is available to the public for general information purposes only and may contain inaccuracies. This information should not be relied upon without first checking with appropriate and original sources and users of information on this website should not rely upon the data provided herein for important decision making. Reliance upon any information on this website or any related links should only be done after undertaking an independent review of its accuracy. The information in this website and any links thereto is not always up to date and is not guaranteed.
- The City of Groton has links to other websites from time to time. This is done for the convenience and information of its visitors. Such links are provided as a public service only. The City of Groton is not responsible for the contents or accuracy of information contained in any files referenced through links and is not responsible for transmissions users receive from linked websites.
- If you provide any information to the City of Groton, you should be aware that such information may be subject to the Freedom of Information Laws of the State of Connecticut and the City may be required to disclose such information. However, you do not have to give us personal information to visit our website.
- Some or all of this website may be protected by copyright and trademark law and may not be copied or imitated in whole or part. All graphics and images are originals and were created exclusively for the City of Groton.
- If you understand and agree to the provisions of this Disclaimer and wish to use the information on this website, please check below.