We are excited to announce the launch of our new website! Beginning December 4th when you visit cityofgroton.com you will be directed to the new website.
Our team has been working hard to create an enhanced user experience and provide you with more valuable content. Each department at the City of Groton has worked diligently with the website design team to create a website with the focus of making the user experience as simple and informative as possible.
The new website features a fresh, modern design and improved navigation to make it easier for you to find the information you need. Additionally, we are excited to have been able to incorporate our new branding theme (“History in the Making”) into the DNA of the redesign.
Here are some highlights of what you can expect from our new website:
- User-Friendly Interface: We have redesigned the website with a focus on simplicity and ease of use. Our intuitive interface will make it effortless for you to navigate through the various pages and sections.
- Updated Content: We have refreshed all our content to ensure it is accurate, up-to-date, and informative.
- Notify Me: Subscribe to any content that you want emailed to you as soon as it is posted. This includes news, calendar items, meeting minutes and agendas, and much more!
- Reorganized Menu Structure: To make it easier to find what you are looking for we have restructured the top of page menus. We believe this will make it easier to find the content that you are looking for.
- Enhanced Search Functionality: Our improved search function allows you to quickly find what you are looking for. Simply enter a keyword or topic, and our website will provide you with relevant results.
- Mobile-Friendly Design: Our new website is fully optimized for mobile devices, ensuring a seamless experience on both desktop and mobile platforms. You can easily access our site from anywhere, anytime.
- More forms: We have added several online forms to our website. This is a continuing process, so there will be many more to come over the months.
- Languages: By incorporating Google Translate website visitors can view website content in more than 100 languages.
We hope you find the new website easy to use and easier to find what you are looking for.
*Please be aware that if you have any sub-pages from the current website bookmarked in your web browser those links may no longer function. The new site makes it very easy to find what you are looking for. But just in case you can’t find it, use the Search function in the upper right-hand corner of the front page.