- Wednesday, November 3,, 2021
- Wednesday, November 10, 2021
- wednesday, November 17, 2021
- Wednesday, November 24, 2021 – No Leaf Collection
- Wednesday, December 1, 2021
- Wednesday, December 8, 2021 (Final Leaf Collection for Fall)
Please do not sweep your leaves into the street or road. Leaves accumulate into the catch basins and clog them up creating drainage problems. Pick the leaves up and put them out on the days above. Your help with this situation will be greatly appreciated. Together we can all keep our City Beautiful!
Place leaves only in biodegradable paper bags, trashcans or cardboard boxes not larger than thirty-five (35) gallons.
Note: Grass Clippings are no longer acceptable at the landfills – compost or mulch on lawn. Do not blow grass clippings in the street – they accumulate into the catch basins and clog them up creating drainage problems. We cannot take grass clippings with the leaf pickup or trash collection.
Place tree twigs or hedge trimmings in with regular trash.Tags: collection, leaves