Prior to preparing an application it is recommended that a prospective applicant meets with staff and participates in the Preliminary Application process. Please contact us for assistance.
Applications are provided below and available for download. More than one form may be necessary. If you are unsure of which permit (or permits) are required please contact staff for assistance:
Please carefully review the site plan requirements form and checklist document.
Building permits, zoning variances, inland wetlands and watercourses, and historic applications are administered by the Building and Zoning Department and respective applications are provided on that department’s website.
- 1-Filing Requirements For Maps (40 KiB)
- Application Fee Schedule (85 KiB)
- Form 1 - Planning And Zoning Application (0.2 MiB)
- Form A - Zoning Permit-Site Plan-Special Permit (27 KiB)
- Form A - Zoning Table - EXCEL (0.1 MiB)
- Form A - Zoning Table - PDF (32 KiB)
- Form B - CAM (32 KiB)
- Form C - Flood Development Permit (26 KiB)
- Form D - Subdivision-Lot Line Adj-Lot Combination (22 KiB)
- Form E - Zoning Amendment Map Text (21 KiB)
- Form F - Site-Subdivision Minor Mod (20 KiB)
- Site Plan And CAM Checklist (0.3 MiB)
- Site Plan And CAM Plan Prep Requirements (0.2 MiB)