The following positions are available for the 2018 Summer Season in the Parks and Recreation Department. Click on each for position description.
- Position Description - Arts and Crafts Assistant
- Position Description - Beach Attendant
- Position Description - Beach Maintenance
- Position Description - Beach Patrol
- Position Description - Emergency Medical Technician
- Position Description - Lifeguard
- Position Description - Playground Supervisor
- Position Description - Recreation Assistant
- Position Description - Recreation Specialist I
- Position Description - Seasonal Laborer
- Position Description - Tennis Instructor
City of Groton 2018 Application For Summer Employment
Applicant Questionnaire (to be completed only if applying for the Arts and Craft or Recreation Assistant)
Please submit one application for the position(s) you are applying for. Please list the exact title of the position(s) you are applying for on the application based on the position(s) listed above. Please note that each position applied for has certain requirements to be met as to age, certifications, etc.
The application and questionnaire (if applicable) are available online at Job Opportunities or at the Customer Service Division, 295 Meridian Street, Groton, CT 06340.
The deadline for the application to be submitted to the Human Resources Department is Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 4:00 p.m. Submit the application and questionnaire (if applicable) to the following address:
The City of Groton
Human Resources Department
295 Meridian Street
Groton, CT 06340-4012
Please attach any certifications required for the position(s) you are applying for. Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Resumés may be attached but this does not relieve the applicant from completing the application in full. Do not write “See Resumé” on the application.
The City reserves the right to extend the closing date for the submission of applications for the above positions without additional notice or to readvertise for any position.