2019 Summer Employment Paperwork:
Please use the following instructions to complete your paperwork:
- Complete the forms listed below in their entirety and sign your own documents.
- Read and Sign your Position Description.
- Send your completed forms and/or documents via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For the I-9 form, DO NOT ENTER your Date of Birth and Social Security Number. Complete in the HR office or mail the original document to the Human Resources Department.
- Contact the HR Team Staff to have your appointment for testing scheduled.
- All forms and testing must be completed prior to the start of the 2019 Summer Program.
- The Background form is ONLY for New Hires to Complete.
- Personal Data Form
- 2019 Federal Form W-4
- 2019 State W-4 Tax Form
- Payroll Deduction and Direct DepositAuthorization Form
- I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification Form
- Motor-Vehicle-Release Authorization Acknowledgement Form (DO NOT EMAIL THIS FORM – BRING IT IN WITH YOU)
- City Policies Acknowledgment Form
- Hire Image Background Form (DO NOT EMAIL THIS FORM – BRING IT IN WITH YOU)
- Arts and Crafts Assistant
- Beach Attendant
- Beach Patrol
- Beach Maintenance
- Beach Supervisor
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Playground Supervisor
- Playground Director
- Recreation Assistant
- Recreation Specialist
- Sales Associate
- Tennis Assistant
- Tennis Instructor
Please submit one application for the position(s) you are applying for. Please list the exact title of the position(s) you are applying for on the application based on the position(s) listed above. Please note that each position applied for has certain requirements to be met as to age, certifications, etc.
The application and questionnaire (if applicable) are available online on this page or at the Customer Service Division, 295 Meridian Street, Groton, CT 06340.
Submit the application and questionnaire (if applicable) to the following address:
The City of Groton
Human Resources Department
295 Meridian Street
Groton, CT 06340-4012
Please attach any certifications required for the position(s) you are applying for. Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Resumés may be attached but this does not relieve the applicant from completing the application in full. Do not write “See Resumé” on the application.
The City reserves the right to extend the closing date for the submission of applications for the above positions without additional notice or to readvertise for any position.