This page provides links to ongoing and previous development, planning and policy initiatives in the City. Select a link below for more information.
- Baker Cove Watershed and Birch Plain Creek: Information regarding the cove’s watershed management.
- Cultural Resources: Reports documenting cultural resources of the City of Groton.
- Resiliency & Hazard Mitigation: Responding to and offsetting impacts caused by natural or manmade events.
- Tax Increment Financing (TIF) District: Information regarding the location, policy and implementation of a new TIF district along Bridge Street, Thames Street and Poquonnock Avenue.
- Thames River Reconnection: Redevelopment planning for the Thames Street corridor.
- Thames Street: Prior studies and reports associated with Thames Street planning.
- Thames Street Waterfront: Planning for a new waterfront park, transiet boating docks, and small craft launch.