News & Announcements
- Summer Concerts are Back!
- Request for Bids – Provision and Installation of a Prefabricated Pump Station
- 2020 City Day Cancelled
- Trash/Recycling Pickup for Independence Day
- Request for Qualifications – Wastewater Treatment Plant Facility Plan
- Request for Proposal – COG Brand Development
- Eastern Chamber City of Groton Zoom Town Hall Meeting – June 23rd
- Concerts in the Park Rescheduled
- Notice of Public Hearing – Proposed Revisions to Water Rate Schedule
- Current Vacancies on Board, Commissions and Committees
About City of Groton
The City of Groton is a subdivision of the Town of Groton and is located along the Thames River in southeastern Connecticut. It is a thriving and diverse community whose schools, businesses, parks and shoreline make everyday life feel like a day at the beach.